Our approach is to offer customers all the help they need to install,
implement and support Progress based systems. This means providing both
application-level and technical-level expertise. We can help guide you
through the details of setting up and learning
QAD MFG/PRO. We also take the next step
and provide custom programming to address your particular needs. Finally,
we offer UNIX and PROGRESS system
administration expertise to keep your system running at peak efficiency.
- Progress Programming
- Experienced Progress programmers can provide you with the skills
you need to complete your projects on-time and with high quality.
- MFG/PRO Implementation
- New customers benefit from our extensive background in MFG/PRO,
Progress and the technical environment they run under to confidently
move forward with their implementation of MFG/PRO. We help you sort
through the many options in setting up a new system, make you aware
of the pitfalls, and help move you along the path to a successful
- MFG/PRO System Customization
- We understand the architecture of MFG/PRO and have made extensive
enhancements to meet customer requirements. Our objective is to
suggest a custom solution only when necessary and to implement
changes consistent with the basic design of MFG/PRO.
- MFG/PRO Upgrades and Migrations
- We have installed MFG/PRO under Progress versions 6, 7 and 8
(both character and GUI implementations). Considerable experience
upgrading customer installations from older to newer releases of
- Progress and UNIX System
- Application performance problems are not always rooted in the
source code. Tuning Progress server and client startup parameters,
database partitioning and operating system tuning are all areas we
check to ensure the peak performance of your application.